Wednesday 6 February 2013

Card Made With February 2013 SSS Card Kit

It's me again!

I have some catching up to do so here's another post. 

It's my Valentine's Card using the  February Card Kit from Simon Says Stamps.


Eu de novo!

Eis mais um cartao que fiz com o kit da Simon Says Stamps.




I love the little envelopes. The white dots on craft paper are just too cute! 
I instantly thought about love letters. 



Amei os envelopes com bolinhas e logo me veio a cabeca cartas de amor!



And hearts.


Hearts Love Letter!!




I hope you like my creation!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!

xx

6 comments:

  1. Love the repeating hearts inside as well as the envelope. Very creative. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kathy! I really appreciate you stopping by my blog and take the time to leave such nice comment! Have a lovely day : )

      Delete
  2. I love your soppy card! Really gorgeous envelope and that layout is fab! A clever way to do the trailing hearts too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Mary! Thank you for coming by and for the lovely comment! I love those little envelopes too and will use them for Valentines scrapbook LO next . Have a happy Sunday!! xx

      Delete
  3. OMGosh! This is awesome! Great job. I love the use of the heart stamp on the inside of the card, it looks so continuous. Very clever with the hearts coming out of the envelope too. Kudos and very inspirational...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cindy!! You just made my day with your sweet comment!! Enjoy the rest of your weekend xx

      Delete