Monday 11 March 2013

Bloomin' Marvelous Card


Good Morning friends!
I have spent my weekend making some cards.
Spring is in the air!!
(at least in my craftroom,because it is snowing outside)
I got enough of the cold......just want the Spring to land in here!



Bom Dia Amigas!
Eu passei o meu final de semana fazendo cartoes.
A primavera esta' no ar!!
(pelo menos no meu studio,porque la' fora esta' nevando)
Cansei de neve e frio.....quero que a primavera chegue logo!



My Spring Card


Materials used:
-Stamps from PTI and Stampin'up
-Inks from Stampin'up
-Carsdstock from the Simon Says Stamps card kit


With this cards I am participating in the following challenge:



I hope you like it.
x

3 comments:

  1. Just beautiful. Love the inking. Thanks for playing along with the Bit O'Green Challenge this week over on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your sweet comment and for the opportunity! xx

      Delete
  2. Each card on your blog as I page thru is so special! You have a wonderful design style! Love your blog!
    :) Jill

    ReplyDelete