Saturday 30 March 2013

What's Up Card


Hello Friends!!
How are you spending your long weekend off?
I know what I am going to be doing A LOT....
Crafting!!
My studio is my sanity.
Better than therapy!

So, let me show you my cards for this week.
My first one is this fun card.
I have used the new circle dies from Simon Says Stamps and the giraffe image from
Avery Elle.
This stamp set is too cute!
I had to make a little surgery on her neck to accomplish my design and 
for  a bit of fun!




Ola amigas!
Como estao aproveitando este longo feriado?
Eu sei o que estarei fazendo a maior parte do meu tempo...
Cartoes, albums enfim, crafting!!
Meu studio e' a minha sanidade.
Muito melhor do que terapia, nao acham?

Entao, vou postar alguns dos cartoes que fiz ontem.
Meu primeiro e' este aqui, 
muito divertido de fazer.
O carimbo da girafa e' adoravel.
Tive que fazer uma cirurgia no pescoco dela, para acomodar o meu design
e tambem porque a mensagem do cartao fica mais divertida!






I know, I know
.... I couldn't resist to add a little glittery star to the inside...


Materials used :
Stamps from Avery Elle
Dies from Simon Says Stamps and Die-namics
Card stock from Studio Calico Card Kit


This card is participating in the following fun challenge:



Thanks for visiting my blog.

xx




1 comment:

  1. This is precious! Love that giraffe peeking through! Adorable and fun!

    ReplyDelete