Sunday 28 April 2013

Hello You Card

Hello Friends!!
I've been very busy with my work lately and I am finding it quite hard
to find the time to craft... : (
I know....we all have busy lives!..
Somehow, I managed to make my cards for this week.
My first card is this one using the perfect pearls on the background.
I didn't want the card to look too dark
so, I decided to show only part of the dotty background.
I've added a bit of dimension to the cream panels and
to the trees as well.
I love my dimensional adhesives!
For my card base, I've used craft cardstock.
I think any card looks great with craft cardstock base, don't you?
I hope you like it.



Ola pessoal!!
Eu ando meio atolada de trabalho esses dias e estou achando dificil encontrar
tempo para brincar com os meus papeis.... : (
Eu sei...todos temos vidas corridas!...
Mas...consegui terminar os meus cartoes desta semana! 
Esse meu primeiro teve o background (fundo) dele feito com 'perfect pearls'.
Tem um video que explica a tecnica no link da PTI no final deste post.
E' um video em ingles,mas se voce tiver alguma duvida, terei o maior prazer em ajudar : )

Nao queria que o cartao ficasse muito escuro, entao decidi expor somente parte do
background de bolinhas.
Coloquei dimensao nos paineis e nas arvores.
Adoro os adesivos dimensionais!
A base do cartao foi feita com cartao de cor craft (natural)
Eu acho que qualquer cartao fica legal com essa cor como base, nao acham?
Espero que gostem.

The tree with the heart looks white in the photo, but it's actually light-blue.
I guess I didn't get the best light for my photos today....sorry about that.


On the inside...a little heart.
 Can you tell I love hearts?....

Materials used:
Stamps from PTI,Lawn Fawn
Dies from PTI
Patterned Papers and Cardstock from Studio Calico Card Kit
Inks by Stampin'Up and Versamark
Black embosing powder
Perfect Pearls by Cosmic Shimmer
Lawn Fawn Trimmings
Glittery Papers by Stampin'Up and American Crafts
Gazillions of dimensional adhesives from Stampin'Up


This card is participating in the following fun challenges:

Thanks for visiting my blog.
xx


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card - love your gold polka dotted addition and depth in your trees.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Victoria for leaving me such lovely comments! xx

      Delete
  2. Such a lovely note card, Sonia. The trees are a great design and yes, the craft card base is perfect. Sweet little hearts too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely LOVE this card! So awesome! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete