Sunday 28 April 2013

I Thought of You...Card

Hello!
I'm here with my second card of the week!
This was so much fun to make...
Creating a little scenery on my cards is my favourite thing to do!!
Isn't this little birdie adorable?
The picture doesn't show really well but, 
I have spritzed some grey ink on the "moon" to give it some colour.



Oi gente!
Estou aqui com o meu segundo cartao da semana.
Adorei fazer este aqui...gosto muito de criar cenarios nos meus cartoes.
Acho que e' a coisa que mais gosto de fazer com as minhas criacoes.
Voces nao acham esse passarinho a coisa mais fofa?
A foto nao mostra muito bem mas,
eu esborrifei tinta cinza na 'lua' para dar uma cor a ela.

 The card picture shows a bright blue, but in real life it's more of a green-blue.
All the blues and greys were pretty much based on the Mood Board by WPlus9 Challenge.

It was very sunny this morning when I was taking the pics....




Materials Used:
Stamps from WPlus9, Lawn Fawn
Dies from Sizzix
Inks from Rangers
Spritzer from Stampin'Up
Markers from Stampin'Up
Patterned Papers and Cardstocks from SSS Card Kit


My challenges are:

I hope that you liked my cards this week!
Have a blessed week.

Thanks for stopping by
xx



1 comment:

  1. This is adorable! So sweet.. Love the design! :) Thanks for playing along in the "Anything Goes" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete